A New Hobby- let them eat CAKE!

I am to the point of being a stay at home mom where I start to wonder if at the end of the day I have accomplished anything! Hence the need to find a new hobby where I can actually see the fruits of my labor, or in this case, the cake of my labor. This was a great month to start this new goal especially where we had three big birthdays in my family as well as my brothers fiancée's bridal shower for which I was partially in charge. Some are definitely better than others, and they are surely all ammature work, but I can't believe how much fun I have had making them, and even cutting it up and eating it afterwards! So, with that great intro, here they are!
Rachel Belles 3rd Birthday
Tinkerbell Cake

Carter Mans 1st Birthday


 Adam's Pool Party cake 
     complete with Jello swimming pool (harder than it looks!)

Robert and Molly's bridal shower cake
                                   adapted from a different idea to make it my own..
 
 
There you have it, but I hope to be showing more that look a little better in the near future!

Comments

  1. These are so cute! I am glad you still blog. When do I get to see you. When is Robert getting married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look AMAZING! And now you just made MY little girl her birthday cake that is a whole other level of amazing... Thanks again! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A few new cakes

Corn Maze Mayhem